Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Time for Macbeth is at The End

Macduff my good sir! I have got to the best of you! Though you have convinced me to return to my kingdom and take my rightful place as king, I still had a laugh in tricking you of all those horrible things that I had said. I just needed to know that you were truly trustworthy and not luring myself back into a trap. I have been involved in so much and upon of hearing your wife and kids murder from Macbeth, I am glad I can turn your rage in for revenge! I know that Macbeth must be stopped, and the army from England will be assembled! Though I worry of our plan failing, but our success is so close! There is no way we will fail. I hope our plan succeeds and that Macbeth will no longer rule, and I will be crowned King! Macbeth has no idea for what is coming!


No comments: