Monday, March 9, 2020

England at Its Finest

The care from England has never been better! shortly after my arrival, after introducing myself and who I am suppose to be towards king Henry, he has given me the best of care, as though I can be his little companion! He has supplied me with a room full of food and has told me to call for anything if request was needed. Though how much I have been grateful with everything, I lie in my room awake at night. Have I made the right decision to run away?? My main concern lies with the kingdom and its people. I feel that I should be their to rule for them, as a rightful king, not Macbeth who I have heard took my fathers position for himself! I worry of how he chooses to rule and the path he will lead the kingdom down. I plan on hopefully leaving England soon and return home to claim the rightful place as king! If anything, I hope in the future that Macbeth was wrong and that he wants me for the position, not him! Sometimes I even feel a presence, as if it was my fathers telling me to return and claim the rightful place as king! 
Image result for Malcolm From Macbeth gif

No comments: